KPMG Walk-in Drive 2018 For Software Developer/Analyst | B.E/B.Tech/Any degree On 13 to 16 June 2018 @ Bangalore/Pune
KPMG Walk-in Drive 2018
|Company Name||KPMG Global Services Private Limited|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A./Best in Industry|
|Job Role||Analyst (Back office cum voice process)/Software Developer|
|Venue Date||13 to 16 June 2018/16 June 2018|
PFB the JD for PEBC Role:
- Analyst are typically team members who will be involved in conducting verifications of stated credentials given by client employees or vendors
- Consistently deliver quality client services
- Monitor progress manage risk and verify that supervisors are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Demonstrate basic process related knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and should be minimum graduate.
- Have basic understanding of the verifications process
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours. Ability to work well in teams
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Candidates having call centre/BPO/ calling experience will be highly considered.
- Dress Code- Business Formals
Venue date: 13th to 16th June 2018 Time: 10.30 am to 12.00 pm
Human Resources | KPMG
Third Floor, Building No. 07,
Commerzone, Survey no.144/145,
C. S. N. No.2684 and 2649 (Part)
Yerwada, Samrat Ashok Path,
Off Airport Road, Pune 411 006
Contact Person – Siya Achhra
Documents Required: Candidates are expected to get their resume, passport size photo and pan card copy and dressed in formals.
Note: Request you to kindly reach the venue 10 minutes prior to your appointment with your updated CV to help us facilitate the discussion better.
- Software Developers who are interested to work in Workday Cloud Application.
- Primary responsibility is to develop interfaces, reports, data conversion and other technical development activities.
- Only B-Tech 2018 (CS/IT) Graduates are eligible
- Min cut off Marks: 70%
- Candidates should have a strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of XML, Web Services, Java / J2EE and any scripting language.
- Candidate should possess good communication skills.
- Good written and verbal English language skills a must.
- Candidate should also have good analytical and problem solving mindset & skills.
Venue date: 16th June 2018 Time: 9:00 am to 10:00 am
(Candidates will not be allowed after 10:00 am for the Walk-in)
Plot C1, Campus 7,
1st Floor, Doddakkanahalli Village,
Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli,
Bengaluru 560 103.
Contact Person: Geetika