LeadSquared Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Jun 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
LeadSquared is a leading customer acquisition SaaS platform used by over 10,000 users worldwide to run their sales and marketing processes. Our goal is to have million+ users on our platform, which is an extraordinary and exciting challenge for Engineering team to work on. We build software for marketers and sales professionals in SMBs to help them acquire more customers.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, technical design and implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Willing to work on the next generation technology platform.
- Exciting opportunity to work on Microsoft.NET platform which would be deployed on cloud.
- The SaaS applications would comprise of Marketing Automation, Market Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
- Great opportunity to build world-class, scalable applications from scratch.
- B.E/B.Tech from 2016 Batch
- Strong Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, since we will develop a lot of search tools and applications
- Relational Database principles
- Rules of writing good code
- Good Communication skills
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Written Test
- Interview with Senior Management
How to Apply for this JobRegister Online
Already Registered AMCAT Click Below Link
Tester : Apply Now
Developer : Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBookFaceBook Group Facebook Page