Lionbridge Walk-in Drive 2019 For Apprentice Technical Author | B.E/B.Tech/AME On 2 & 3 February 2019 @ Chennai
Lionbridge Walk-in Drive 2019
|Salary||Rs 11K-14K/ Month|
|Job Role||Apprentice Technical Author|
|Venue Date||2 & 3 February 2019|
- Create/edit manuals based on inputs from client.
- Basic understanding of authoring tools like Epic Editor/Frame Maker, etc.
- Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from authoring to delivery.
- Works closely with the Sr. Technical Author/Team Lead to deliver high quality outputs in line with set productivity.
- Update and maintain personal training and development records.
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech(Aeronautical or Aerospace), AME or AMAeSI
- 2016/2017/2018 Pass out (Should have cleared Final Semester Exam)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should be available to join immediately
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Gas Turbine engines, systems and exposure to core engine parts
- Preferable to have experience on maintenance of Aircraft and Engines
- Basic knowledge to read and interpret the Engineering drawings/Blue prints
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Desired to have basic knowledge on S1000D, ATA 100, iSpec 2200 Specifications, SGML,
- AECMA Simplified English, Engineering Drawing and Analysis, and authoring tools like Epic Editor, Frame Maker
- Apprenticeship (Conversion to Permanent rolls after one year based on performance)
- Technical Test – Aero Engine Basics, Engineering Drawing, Aircraft Maintenance basics
- English Test – English Grammar & Comprehension
- Logical & Analytical Test
- Technical Interview – Technical Interviews will be conducted on a pre-announced date for candidates who clear the Test
Venue Date: 2nd Feb & 3rd Feb 2019 (Saturday & Sunday) Time: 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Lionbridge Technologies, Pvt. Ltd.
Ascendas International Tech Park,
Crest 7th Floor, Taramani Road,
Chennai 600 113.
Contact Person: Vishwa (9952901868)
- Resume, Govt ID Proof and Photograph.