Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017 for 138 Livestock, Steno, Clerk & other Jobs On 26 July 2017 @ Maharashtra
AHD Recruitment 2017
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra.|
|Post Name||Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts.|
|Total Number of posts||138 posts.|
|Mode of application||Online.|
|Start date of submitting Application||Available Now.|
|Last date for submitting Application||26th July 2017.|
AHD Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Livestock Supervisor.||114 Posts.|
|2.||Senior Clerk.||10 Posts.|
|3.||Clerk Typewriter.||07 Posts.|
|4.||Stenographer (Upper Class).||01 Posts.|
|5.||Stenographer (Lower Class).||01 Posts.|
- Here is good news for every job seekers who are impatiently waiting for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- The Animal Husbandry Department, Government of Maharashtra has come up with a huge requirement. The AHD Maharastra Notification 2017 is to fill the 138 vacancies.
- There are various posts like Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and many other.
- Graduation degree holders looking for the above Posts Jobs can apply for the Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017.
- Livestock Supervisor Posts: Candidates applying for Livestock Supervisor posts must pass SSC from a recognized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
- Senior Clerk Posts: Candidates applying for Senior Clerk posts must have a graduation degree from a recognized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
- To know the education qualification of other posts, refer the official notification provided here.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 46 Years.
- Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PwD is according the rules and norms of Maharashtra Govt.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs 150/-
- The Animal Husbandry Dept. is paying a wondrous pay scale to all elected aspirants.
- Livestock Supervisor: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-.
- Senior Clerk: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-.
- Clerk Typewriter: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
- Upper-Class Stenographer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,400/-.
- Lower-Class Stenographer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,300/-.
- Driver: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
- The AHD Officials will select the nominees according to their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If required).
How to Apply ?
- First, visit the Official Website of Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra i.e www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
- Go to Careers Page and select the AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form of the desired post.
- When you click on an online form, you will be redirected to the next page.
- Click on the Apply Online Button, an application form will appear on your computer screen.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will find submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay the required Application Fee according to your category.
- Keep a print copy of the Application form for future use.
- Last date for submission of application form: 26th July 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.