Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2018 For Applications Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Maxim Integrated|
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Entry-level Applications Engineer to support assigned IC products through the full product life-cycle. Assignment may be in Maxim’s industrial, medical, communications, automotive, or mobility solutions groups.
- Develop product evaluation kits and system reference design boards
- Board design planning
- Manager schematic and layout creation
- Performance optimization and characterization
- Conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies
- Collecting data for datasheets and release notes and collating results with design and test engineers
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic power supply topologies such as Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, SEPIC, Flyback, Isolated derivatives, and small signal modeling of power electronic converters
- Should be well conversant with magnetics, including inductor and transformer design and characterization.
- Should be conversant in simulation/ design tools such as PSPICE, SIMPLIS, MATHCAD.
- Should be able to prepare and release product collateral, reference designs, design notes and application notes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills