Medtronic Recruitment 2019 For Graduate Intern | B.E/B.Tech @ Mumbai
Medtronic Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Intern – Graduate (Tech)|
- Interns will play a critical role in achieving business results by executing key sales and business development strategies.
- Interns can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in the areas in which assignments are completed.
- At the end of six months, the Interns may take up a full time role with a business unit of Medtronic in Indian Sub-continent
- Interns will go through various programs like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
- Solving Problems – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Processing Information – Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources.
- Thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- 0 years of experience required
- Nice to Have – Biomedical Engineers