Mentor Graphics Hiring Freshers As Software R&D Engineer On July 2017 @Noida
Mentor Graphics hiring for Software R&D Engineer
|Company Name||Mentor Graphics|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software R&D Engineer|
|Skills||python / Matlab / Octave.|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Research and develop software to extract interconnects and power distribution network for signal and power integrity analysis in IC packages and printed circuit boards.
- Resolving customer issues and maintain regression.
- Invent and prototype new modeling techniques and algorithms.
- Create protectable intellectual property.
- Tune software performance.
- Collaborate with a global dynamic team.
- Strong track record of developing C++ programs.
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership.
- Industry experience.
- Scripting knowledge – python / Matlab / Octave.
- Solid understanding of transmission lines, electrical circuits and microwave engineering.
- Strong object oriented programming using C++.
- Experience with algorithms related to numerical analysis, geometry processing.
- Good debugging skills.