Mentor Graphics Hiring Freshers As Software Developers On Oct 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Mentor Graphics|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Last Date To Apply||Oct 2017|
About Company :
Mentor Graphics, Inc is a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation (EDA) for electrical engineering and electronics. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion. Mentor is a subsidiary of Siemens.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should research and develop software to extract interconnects and power distribution network for signal and power integrity analysis in IC packages and printed circuit boards.
- Must be resolving customer issues and maintain regression.
- Should develop/Integrate/Customize/Configure/issue-fixing in middleware/userland packages on embedded linux platforms
- Must design, development and issue-fixing of Qt based applications for automotive infotainment systems
- Must be able to customize/Configure/issue-fixing in linux kernel modules/features for automotive platforms
- Should invent and prototype new modeling techniques and algorithms.
- Must create protectable intellectual property.
- Must tune software performance.
- Should collaborate with a global dynamic team.
- Should have strong track record of developing C++ programs.
- Must have ability to learn quickly and take ownership.
- Must have good industry experience.
- Must have good program coding and debugging skills.
- Must be good effective python developer.
- Must have scripting knowledge of python / Matlab / Octave.
- Should have solid understanding of transmission lines, electrical circuits and microwave engineering.