Mentor Graphics Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Noida
|Company Name||Mentor Graphics|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 to 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Mentor Graphics, Inc is a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation (EDA) for electrical engineering and electronics. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion. Mentor is a subsidiary of Siemens.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should research and develop software to extract interconnects and power distribution network for signal and power integrity analysis in IC packages and printed circuit boards.
- Must be resolving customer issues and maintain regression.
- Should invent and prototype new modeling techniques and algorithms.
- Must create protectable intellectual property.
- Must tune software performance.
- Should collaborate with a global dynamic team.
- Should have strong track record of developing C++ programs.
- Must have ability to learn quickly and take ownership.
- Must have good industry experience.
- Must have scripting knowledge of python / Matlab / Octave.
- Should have solid understanding of transmission lines, electrical circuits and microwave engineering.
- Must have strong object oriented programming using C++.
- Should have experience with algorithms related to numerical analysis, geometry processing.
- Must have good debugging skills.