MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2019 For Trainee – Member Technical Staff | B.E/B.Tech/MCA On 17 January 2019 @ Bangalore
MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2019
|Salary||Rs 5.50 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee – Member Technical Staff|
|Venue Date||17 January 2019|
|Last date||14 January 2019|
- Good Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good Knowledge of Programming
Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
- Candidate will be part of Metricstream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications.
- You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high quality applications.
Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
- As a part of development team, you will be developing mobile applications.
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site
installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately
installed and managed
- 2018 batch BTech/BE/MCA
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Skills (For CORD Team):
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
- Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.