Microchip Hiring Freshers As Design Engineer On Sep 2017 @ Karnataka
|Company Name||Microchip Technology|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Design Engineer for MCU08 design group in Bangalore. This candidate will work on ICs for future generations of 8-bit microcontrollers. Job responsibilities are:
- participate in a global team setting on the development of advanced microcontroller products.
- Support design and verification of 8-bit Microcontroller products.
- Perform RTL design and verification of complex digital macros, working from an architectural description.
- ASIC Design flow through backend verification and streamout.
- Debug of complex silicon issues down to transistor level.
- The candidate must have B.E. (Electronics) degree. M.E. / M. Tech (Electronics/Microelectronics) preferred
- Candidate must have 0 to 1 years of experience working in CMOS VLSI development capacity,
- The candidate will be working as a part of global VLSI design team. Strong communication skill & the ability to interface effectively with US team members is essential