Microchip Recruitment 2018 For Trainee Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA @ Karnataka
Microchip Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer – ERP|
- ERP Developer is responsible for customizable software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of the software, and release management process in both BaaN4 and LN Microchip environments.
- Baan Development – Creating and modifying Baan IV tables, Sessions, reports, scripts, forms, and menus in a UNIX environment.
- Unit and Integration Testing – Executing effective unit tests and participating in integration tests
- Production Support
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or business
- Very good understanding of SDLC flow with a strong programming C/C++/C# skills,
- Shell scripting and exposure to Unix environment desired.
- Strong knowledge of relational database languages including SQL, DML and DDL
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Windows, Unix/Linux/Solaris Scripting languages VB Script, DOS Batch files, Unix shell scripting
- Good Communication Skills with work ethics