Microsoft Hiring For Associate Consultant On Aug 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Higher relevant education preferred.
- Highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment of complex solutions
- Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions
- Having a MCSD/MCSE//MCAD certification is a plus.
- Candidates must have an understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills designing and developing technology in area(s) of specialization to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have experience developing software for the Microsoft platform using programming languages and development platforms including C# or any modern programming language and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Participates in the delivery of complex solution as technical individual contributor or as a team member under coaching/guidance of senior team members.
Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology