Mindtree IMTS Offcampus Drive Freshers As Junior Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
- BE/Btech – CS/IT/Electronics/EEE/Telecommunication/Electrical and BSc-CS, BSc-Electronics, BCA candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree)-2016 Batch only