Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2017 For Freshers As Junior Engineer On July 2017 @ Bangalore
Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++)|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Mindtree’s wide range of services ensures that the customer is able to concentrate on their core business while Mindtree manages their IT Infrastructure and provide support services to the customer’s customer. We provide round the clock services to deliver required information and reduce downtime to their IT Infrastructure by leveraging our ability to apply the appropriate standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO.
- Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database and Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Bangalore
Designation: Junior Engineer
Eligibility: 2017 Batch – BE/B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Salary: INR 2.75 LPA.
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Role Details :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues and network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Soft Skills :
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident and Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Interview Process :
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree