Misys Hiring For Freshers As Associate Configuration Engineer On July 2017 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate Configuration Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2017|
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, or any other source control system.
- Good to have knowledge in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or others.
- Experience in ANT/Make/nant & similar build systems.
- Basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQL’s.
- Basic of Software development life cycle, software engineering and releases.
- Good to have knowledge in handling third-party tools, libraries etc.
- Good to have programing skills in C, Java, .NET etc.
- Experience in shell/batch scripting on windows/linux/unix or similar OS, Perl scripting experience is an added advantage.