Misys Hiring Freshers As Associate Configuration Engineer On Sep 2017 @ Bangalore
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Associate Configuration Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Sep 2017|
About Comapny :
Misys provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have experience in configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, or any other source control system.
- Must good to have knowledge in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or others.
- Must have experience in ANT/Make/nant & similar build systems.
- Should have basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQLs.
- Must have basic of Software development life cycle, software engineering and releases.
- Must be good to have knowledge in handling third-party tools, libraries etc.
- Should be good to have programming skills in C, Java, .NET etc.
- Must have experience in shell/batch scripting on windows/linux/unix or similar OS, Perl scripting experience is an added advantage.