Misys Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Misys provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- Framework Development work with .NET
- Pluggable components in VBScript
- Participate in PoC’s for various solutions for the product.
- This role has limited client facing responsibilities. The majority of communications are with internal staff.
- Active participation in design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs keeping the long and short term in to the picture.
- Test and document functionality.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS, ECE, IT or Computer applications from a recognized university or institution.
- Good knowledge of .NET/C# and Desktop/Web Application Development.
- Aptitude for programming, debugging, and problem solving skills in C#, SQL and .Net Framework, XML
Knowledge in the following tools sets is an added advantage: (Selenium, JUnit, Html Unit, XML/ SOAP)
- Strong and effective communication skills both from a verbal and written perspective required.
FaceBook Group Facebook Page