NABARD Recruitment 2018 For Assistant Manager | Any degree On 2 Apr 2018 @ Across India
NABARD Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||2 April 2018|
RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANKING SERVICE (RDBS) Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject or Post Graduate degree from a recognized University or Ph.D OR
- Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant /Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR
- Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from Institutions/Universities recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Animal Husbandry: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry or Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- The Membership of ICAI must have been obtained on or before 01 March 2018.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/Agriculture Economics or
- Post Graduate degree in Economics /Agriculture Economics from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates with Economics as one of the main subjects at all years/semesters of the course, will only be eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science /Environmental Engineering / Climate Change / Climate Change Adaptation or
- Post Graduate degree in Environmental Science /Environmental Engineering / Climate Change / Climate Change Adaptation from a recognized University/Institution.
Food Processing/Food Technology: Bachelor’s degree in Food Processing /Food Technology or Post Graduate degree in Food Processing /Food Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
Forestry: Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or Post Graduate degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution.
Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) or
- Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) from a recognised University / Institution.
Minor Irrigation (Water Resources):
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/Applied Geology with Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects or
- Post Graduate degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/ Applied Geology with Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
Social Work: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Post Graduate degree in Social Work from a recognized University.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduate degree with 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate.
Note: Applying for AM (RDBS)-General cannot apply for another discipline viz., Animal Husbandry/ Chartered Accountant/ Economics, etc., and vice a versa.
Age limit(As on 01.03.2018): 21 to 30 years, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1988 and not later than 01.03.1997).
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWBD (General); 13 years for PWBD (OBC) and 15 years for PWBD (SC/ST) applicants.
NABARD Recruitment Discipline Wise Vacancies: 92 Posts
- General – 46 Posts
- Animal Husbandry – 5 Posts
- Chartered Accountant – 5 Posts
- Economics – 9 Posts
- Environmental Engineering – 2 Posts
- Food Processing / Food Technology – 4 Posts
- Forestry – 4 Posts
- Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture – 8 Posts
- Minor Irrigation (Water Resources) – 6 Posts
- Social Work – 3 Posts
The selection will be in three Phases as furnished below:
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam) (200 Marks)
Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern. (200 Marks)
Phase III – Interview (25 Marks)
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
- Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 200 marks.
- Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
- For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||20|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD: Rs.150/-
- For all others: Rs.800/-
- Staff: NIL
NABARD Recruitment – Important Dates:
- Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges: 13th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018
- Last date for submission of online Applications: 2nd April 2018
- Download of Phase I (Preliminary Exam) Admission Letters: 27th April 2018 onwards
- Phase I (Preliminary Exam) – Online Examination: 12th May 2018
- Phase II (Main) – Online Examination: 6th June 2018