Nemak Hiring For Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On Feb 2017 @ Chennai
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Nemak specializes in the production of high complex aluminum components for the automotive industry such as cylinder heads, engine blocks, transmission parts, and structural components. Along 30 years, Nemak has developed several competitive advantages that have led the company to be a global company.Talent development, continuous investment in research, technological innovation, and a sustained growth are the stepping stones behind Nemak’s global leadership in its segment.
- The production control coordinator is responsible for tracking work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
- KPI report consolidation and reporting.
- Time and Motion study.
- Weekly planning and monitoring plan Vs actual.
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
- To monitor, control customer end rejection through quality improvement program.
- Complete shipping information and delivery date input.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with expediting, MRP/ ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and MS Office applications.
- Knowledge in Time and Motion Study.
- 1-2 years of experience in Manufacturing environment.