Newell Brands Hiring Freshers As Associate Design Engineer On Sep 2017 @ Chennai
|Company Name||Newell Brands|
|Job Role||Associate Design Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Understands the principles of basic surfacing to ensure exposure to master, skeleton, and kinematic models.
- Supports Moldflow and finite element analysis (FEA) with guidance to deliver a robust engineering design.
- Develops computer-aided design (CAD) models based on industrial design intent to transform concepts into manufacturable specifications.
- Demonstrates a fundamental understanding of manufacturing processes and materials to ensure designs are specified as best cost.
- Participates in brainstorm activities to push the limits on product design while maintaining product integrity.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of manufacturing tolerances and ability to apply nominal tolerances to CAD objects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required (Mechanical preferred)
- 0-2 years in related field required
- Demonstrates computer literacy in CAD (Creo preferred)
- Demonstrates knowledge of problem solving techniques and methodologies
- Demonstrates basic understanding of applicable manufacturing processing
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to perform in a team environment
- Significant Travel – several month long stay in the United States will be required as part of the initial training and orientation.