NFL Recruitment 2017 For Management Trainee For 36 Vacancies On 16 Sep 2017 @ Across India
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 September 2017|
Management Trainee(HR): 12 Posts
- Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full-time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR.
Management Trainee(Marketing): 24 Posts
- Minimum 60% marks in full-time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full-time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE WITH Full-time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. The tentative date of online test would be 23.09.2017
Personal Interview :
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 01:05 i.e. 05 eligible candidates for 01 post. Interview call letters in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on NFL website and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number & through email on their e-mail address as mentioned in their online application form
- Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview. The following weightages shall be assigned to the parameters as under:
- Online Test-Weightage 80%
- Personal Interview-Weightage 80%
Non – refundable application fee of `735 (`700 Fees + `35 Bank charges). The application fee is
not applicable for SC/ST/ExSM/PwD/Departmental candidates.