NIELIT Recruitment 2017 For Scientist On 14 June 2017 @ Across India
NIELIT Recruitment 2017
|No of Vacancy||27|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||14 June 2017|
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science OR Computer Engineering-9 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech in Information Technology-9 posts
- BE / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication OR Electronics & Telecommunication- 9 Posts
Age Limit: Not more than 30 Years as on Last Date for submission of online application
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from respective stream and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus for the written examination is available at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in
- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the above-mentioned posts will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview.
- The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.
- Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview