NIH Kolkata Recruitment For 54 Teaching & Non Teaching On Mar 2017 @ Kolkata
|Recruitment||National Institute of Homeopathy|
|Post||Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs|
|No of Vacancy||54|
|Last date to apply||On Mar 2017|
Latest National Institute of Homeopathy Recruitment 2017
|S.no||Name of the Vacancy||No of posts|
|5.||Assistant Research Officer||02|
|6.||Library information assistant||01|
|10||Jr. Hindi Translator||01|
|12.||Lower Division Clerk||02|
- Professor, Reader, Lecturer & Medical Officer: Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Library Information Assistant: Degree in Library Science from recognized University / Institute.
- Radiographer vacancies: Degree in Science with Dip or Certificate in Radiography from the recognized University / Institution.
Experience required to apply for Jobs in National Institute of Homeopathy
- For professor jobs, candidates must have at least 15 years combined experience in teaching the subject concerned as Reader/ Assistant Professor / Lecturer.
- For Junior Accountant jobs, the Job Seeker must have knowledge of computer and must qualify English / Hindi typing with at least 30 wpm.
- The upper age limit for appointment by the deputation must not exceed 56 years.
- The age relaxation for the upper age shall be given according to the relevance orders given by the government of India from time to time.
The selection process for the NIH Pharmacist-cum-Dispenser vacancies is as follows
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale :
- Candidates who are selected for the Professor posts in NIH Kolkata Recruitment will get Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with GP Rs. 7,600.
- For Reader posts, aspirants will get Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with GP of Rs.6,600.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
- A demand draft of Rs. 100/- must be drawn in any nationalized banks in favor of Director, NIH payable at Kolkata.
- SC/ST/Women applicants need not pay the exam fee.
Last Date for receiving applications from the candidates through the post is 6 weeks for the normal areas & 7 weeks for the remote areas after the date of advertisement.
National Institute of Homeopathy
Ministry of Ayush
GE Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700106.Notification