NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018 For Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech @ Gurugram
NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018
|Company Name||NIIT Technologies|
|Salary||Rs 4 to 4.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
- After completing the immersive full stack program, for the next 1 year, you will work on solving different problems on IP based products.
- You will gain experience on product engineering and learn to fulfil stated and unstated needs using varieties of technologies.
- Once you gain the experience on product engineering and sharpen your programming and problem solving skills, you will have opportunities around owning product modules and contribute to code reviews.
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% throughout 10th, 12th & Graduation
- Graduation in 2018 Pass outs
- A strong foundation in fundamentals e.g. data structures, Core java or .NET or any language
- Problem solving skills and ability to work with brief problem statements rather than detailed requirements.
- Fundamental of web development, relational database and object orientation
- Good communication skills – both verbally and written