Nirvana Hiring Freshers As Software Developers On 06 Sep 2017 @ Gurgaon
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Last Date to Apply||06 Sep 2017|
|Event date||08 Sep 2017|
About Company :
- Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development center is based in Gurugram.
- Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana’s unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
- R&D of new technologies/frameworks based on requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 2016 (already employed) / 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/ECE) or MCA
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages – C/C++/JAVA/C#. Strong coding/programming/design skills. Comfortable with OOPS principles
- Interest in exploring new technologies/frameworks and have shown it in projects. It could be via any means. Some of these are given below but not limited.
- Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
- Contributed in some open source projects.
- Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
- Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. –Stack Overflow)
- Participated in some coding competitions and won accolades.