Nokia Hiring Freshers As GIS Analyst On July 2016 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||Nokia Here|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||GIS Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2016|
HERE, a Nokia business, offers the world’s freshest maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. HERE inspires a new generation of location services and devices helping more people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence. Built on more than 25 years of experience in cartography and drawing on more than 80,000 sources of data, HERE offers “Maps for Life” for more than 190 countries, voice guided navigation in 95 countries in more than 50 languages and live traffic information for 34 countries.
- Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
- Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
- Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
- Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
- Bachelors degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) or equivalent from 2014,2015 or 2016 Year of Passout.
- 0 – 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
- Should have consistent 50% and above throughout academics.
- Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
- Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts on rotational basis (6.30 AM to 3 PM & 3.10 PM to 11.40 PM)