Nokia Hiring Freshers As Software Development Trainee On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Nokia Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Understand and knowledge of working as part of a multi-site design and product development team and good
understanding of wireless protocols
- Strong in C++ & C; knowledge in any scripting language will be added adavantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment