North Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 For Apprentice | 446 Posts On 17 December 2018 @ Jhansi (UP)
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19
|Recruitment||North Central Railway|
|Job Location||Jhansi (UP)|
|Last date||17 December 2018|
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
- The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentice Act, 1961 from any institute/establishment are not eligible to apply.
- All candidates have to acquire a registration no. after registering online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Registered candidates must ensure that they apply in the same portal for vacancies at DRM Office Jhansi
Age limit (As on 17.12.2018):
- 15 to 24 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Physically handicapped persons
NCR Recruitment – Disciplines wise vacancies: 446 Posts
- Fitter – 220 Posts
- Welder (Gas&Elect) – 11 Posts
- Mechanic (DSL) – 72 Posts
- Machinist -11 Posts
- Painter (Genl) – 11 Posts
- Carpenter – 11 Posts
- Electrician – 99 Posts
- Lohar/Black Smith – 11 Posts
Training Period and Training Place:
- Training period will be of one year. Training place will be Diesel Shed Jhansi, A.C. Loco Shed Jhansi & Carriage Wagon Department Jhansi.
North Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
- Rs.100/- (SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee)
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order – Drawn in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi.
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway,
Jhansi U.P. 284003.