NPCIL Recruitment 2018 For Executive Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech On 18 Apr 2018 @ Across India
NPCIL Recruitment 2018
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||4 April 2018|
|Last date to apply||18 April 2018|
- Applicants must have full Time BE/ B Tech/ 4 years B Sc (Engineering) / 5 years Integrated ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in any of the engineering disciplines from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Only the above-mentioned disciplines will be considered. Courses/Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during April – May 2018, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) 30th November 2018.
|Discipline||Engineering Degrees Allowed|
Electrical & Electronics
|Electrical & Communication||Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
Age Limit(As on 18.04.2018): Below 26 Years
Relaxations in upper limit:
- For OBC Category – 29 Years
- For SC/ST – 31 Years
- For PwBD – General Category – 36 Years
- For PwBD – OBC Category – 39 Years
- For PwBD – SC/ST Category – 41 Years
Discipline wise vacancies: 200 Posts
- Mechanical – 85 Posts
- Chemical – 15 Posts
- Electrical – 50 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 15 Posts
- Instrumentation – 8 Posts
- Civil – 27 Posts
Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017/2018 score shall only be eligible for Personal Interview. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline in GATE 2017/GATE 2018. Only GATE 2017/2018 Score is valid for this post. GATE score of 2016 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
Qualifying marks for interview:
- For Unreserved category – 70 %
- For SC/ST/OBC/PwBD category – 60 %
- Rs.500/- For Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- No fee for Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA).