OPSC Notification 2017 For 230 Vacancies Of Junior Lecturer On 21st August 2017 @ Odisha
OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).|
|Post||Junior Lecturer, Post Graduate Teacher.|
|No of Vacancy||230 Posts.|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree,B.Ed.,Degree or Diploma in Computer Application.|
|Last Date To Apply||21st August 2017.|
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Name of the Subject||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Lecturer/ Post Graduate Teacher||Physics.||31 Posts.|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates applied for the above posts must have Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject from recognized institute or university.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- Written Examination.
- Viva Voce Test.
- Document Verification (If Required).
- Junior Lecturer/PGT Posts: Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600 and other allowances as per Odisha govt.
- Start date: 1st August 2017.
- End date: 21st August 2017.
- Final date for payment: 28th August 2017.
- Final date for submission of hard copy: 31st August 2017.
Notification Apply Now