Oracle Hiring Freshers As Applications Engineer On Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.