Oracle Hiring Freshers As Hardware Developer On May 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Hardware Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic, electro-mechanical or mechanical components, assemblies or integrated circuitry for hardware systems for the external market.
- Includes new design, as well as modification activities that results in significant product enhancement.
- Activities encompass design, analysis, testing and process development using engineering principles and methods.
- Technical disciplines may include electrical and logical design of printed circuit boards or integrated circuits; mechanical design of electronics enclosures or integrated circuit packaging; and embedded software/firmware design.
- BE/ B.Tech (Graduate or equivalent degree)
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.