Oracle Recruitment 2019 For Software Developer/Associate Consultant | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree @ Bangalore/Mumbai
Oracle Recruitment 2019
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Software Developer/Associate Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Software Developer at Bangalore:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications,
tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and
applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience in Java is an added advantage.
Associate Consultant at Mumbai:
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Software DeveloperApply Now
Associate ConsultantApply Now