Oracle Recruitment 2018 For Applications Developer | B.E/B.Tech @ Hyderabad
Oracle Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Applications Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems.
- Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- Should have passed out BE/Btech in computer Science Engineering in Year 2016.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Strong programming skills in SQL,PLSQL, Java, J2EE and Java scripts.
- Should have conceptual understanding on Oracle Database technologies and Bigdata and/or Machine Learning etc.
- Should have software engineering experience of at least 1 year of working with a product development organization.