Oracle Recruitment 2018 For Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
Oracle Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- This is a software developer/architect position that involves design and architecture of mobile core network solutions (4G and 5G) including on premise and cloud components.
- In this role, you will be working with developers, architects and product management to design and/or develop software for our 4G and 5G core network solutions.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent. Masters degree is a plus, but is not required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle;
experience in agile development is a plus.
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
Skills: Experience/Knowledge in at least two of the following technical areas
- Object oriented design and methodologies
- Microservices and cloud native applications design.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge and development background in web services, or web based technologies.
- Experience in Network Function Virtualization (NFV) or related technologies.
- Experience developing or designing highly available/redundant software.
- Experience developing or designing telecommunications software.