Parexel Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Oct 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
- Data analysis Applies data analysis and data modelling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Database design Develops specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles. Translates object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints. Interprets installation standards to meet project needs and produces database components as required.
- Evaluates potential solutions, demonstrating, installing and commissioning selected products.
- Programming/software development Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools. Collaborates in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate.
- Systems design Undertakes complete design of simple applications using simple templates and tools. Assists as part of a team on design of components of larger systems. Produces detailed designs including, for example, physical data flows, file layouts, common routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes, and backup, recovery and restart procedures.
- Candidates should possess BE/BTech/MCA graduates
- Proven relevant experience in systems integration and implementation, or software development, or a related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Understanding of common system architecture frameworks and concepts
- Technical awareness of Security and Application Software Development
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work