Parexel Recruitment 2018 For Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Hyderabad
Parexel Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Parexel Recruitment|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
- Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
- Participate in PMD process.
- Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
- Knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C#, VB.net, Java and SQL.
- Knowledge of Web/App Server environment i.e. Tomcat is preferable.
- Knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work and communicate in a project team environment.
- Ability to interpret and question project requirements documentation.
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
- Some knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.