Precision Group Walkin For Systems Engineer On 29 – 31 Mar 2017@ Chennai
Precision Group Walkins Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Precision Group|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Rs: 90,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.|
|Qualification||Any Graduate (Male Candidates Only)|
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|walk-in Date||29 – 31 Mar 2017|
|walk-in Time||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
The Precision Group is an INR 250 Crore IT Group with its corporate office in Chennai, India and is one of India’s premier sources for IT products, Support services and solutions. Established in 1996, Precision has a PAN India presence and provides complete IT Infrastructure Services and Solutions through its flagship company Precision Infomatic and group companies Biometric, Techserve and Techconet. Precision employs over 1400 dynamic professionals and has a rapidly growing client base of 1000+ companies, and is currently set on an expansion phase.
- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7& 8).
- Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 and managing backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users.
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification.
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop.
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express.
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA which is raised from End User side.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Willing to work under 24/7 support.
- At least one yrs experience in a similar Desktop support for L1.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
No.22, 1st floor, Habibullah Road,