QuadLabs Technologies Hiring For Application Support Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Gurgaon
QuadLabs Technologies Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Application Support Engineer|
|Last date to apply||July 2017|
About Company :
- QuadLabs Technologies is a premier travel technology solutions provider with a focus on delivering world-class technology products to the travel industry. We began our operation in 2006 with office in India and now have other offices in Brazil and UAE.
- Our products empower Retail Sales, B2B Reseller, Tour Operator and Business Travel intermediaries. We understand the needs of the travel market in diverse geographies and are uniquely equipped to deliver best in class products with the shortest time to market.
- Provide first line of support to the customer 24*7.
- Answers customer queries raised regarding the product.
- Troubleshoot customer application software issues and follow ups till completion.
- Understand the issue reported by the customer, analyze and report it in the reporting system.
- Resolve support issues with a focus on root cause analysis to reduce recurring issues.
- Work closely with the rest of the support team members to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Keep technical skills and product knowledge up to date through self efforts and internal training.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and product quality.
- Dynamic IT professionals with experience in Hardware Support, Desktop Support, and Technical Support.
- Can answer customer queries raised regarding the product.
- Should have good observation and analyze skills in relation to issues.
- Can handle multiple client Queries and shows courtesy even in pressure situation.
- Ready to work in 24*7 rotational Shifts.
- Application Support /Technical Support.
- Knowledge of IIS.
- Administrative knowledge of windows 2003 and above.
- Knowledge of SQL server– Database Management – Query execution – Administrative Tasks.
- Server Management /Hardware Support/IIS.
- Applicant with Programming (Development) background is more preferable.