Railway Recruitment 2019 For Junior Engineer,Assistant | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Any Degree | 14033 Vacancies On 31 January 2019 @ Across India
Railway Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment||Railway Recruitment Boards|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer/Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||2 January 2019|
|Last date||31 January 2019|
Detailed Eligibility Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines prescribed against various posts in Annexure-A of the detailed CEN to be published on the websites of RRBs.
Depot Material Superintendent:
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
Junior Engineer (Information Technology):
- PGDCA/B.Sc., (Computer Science)/BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology)/B.Tech. (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/institute.
Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum of 45% marks.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- 18 to 33 years. Relaxations in Upper Age limit shall be permitted to all eligible candidates as indicated in the detailed CEN published on the websites of RRBs which will be updated soon.
Total Vacancies: 14033
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||49|
|Depot Material Superintendent||456|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||494|
Railway Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
Stage of Examination:
There shall be two-stage computer-based test (CBT) followed by document verification and medical examination.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Refer to the medical standards for each post as available in the detailed CEN published in the websites of RRBs. Candidates found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date & Time for Online Registration of Applications: 2 January 2019-10 A.M
- Closing Date & Time for Online Registration of Applications: 31 January 2019
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 5 February 2019-22:00 Hours
- SBI Bank Challan: 04 February 2019 at 13:00 Hrs
- Post Office Challan: 4 February 2019 at 13:00 Hrs
- Final submission of Applications: 7 February 2019