RBI Recruitment 2017 For 161 Vacancies Of Officers On 23 May 2017 @ Across India
Officers Jobs 2017
|Recruitment||RBI Recruitment 2017|
|Post||Officer Grade ‘B’ Posts|
|No of Vacancy||161|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||23 May 2017|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-General
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Age Limit: Between 21 and 30 years (Relaxation as per govt norms)
- RBI Grade-B General (DR)-145 Posts
- RBI Grade – B (Economic & Social Policy Department)(DR)-12 Posts (DEPR)
- RBI Grade – B (Statistics & Information Management)(DR)-4 Posts (DSIM)
Selection Process of RBI Recruitment 2017 for Officers:
Reserve Bank of India-RBI Recruitment Selection process of Officers based on online examination and Interview.
RBI Grade-B General (DR):
(a)Phase I: Online Examination(Objective Type)-120 Minutes
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude and;
(b)Phase-II: Online Examination(Objective & Descriptive Type)
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Time (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||90||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||Objective Type||90||100|
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III). Interview will be of 50 marks. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Final Selection of RBI Recruitment will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR & DSIM
Paper-I Objective Type (on Economics/Statics) to be held on June 17, 2017, and Paper II & III will be held separately on July 6 and/or 7, 2017 (date to be confirmed in admit cards).(For DSIM-Statics /DEPR-Economics)
|Name of Paper||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I Objective Type (on Statistics/Economics)||120 Minutes||100|
|Paper-II Descriptive Type (on Statistics/Economics)||180 Minutes||100|
|Paper-III English – Descriptive||90 Minutes||100|
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100 (Intimation Charges only)
- GEN/OBC : Rs 850 (Application fee including intimation charges)
- RBI STAFF: No Fees
RBI Recruitment 2017-Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online application: 3 May 2017 (For General)/5 May 2017(for DEPR /DSIM)
- Closing date of Online application: 23 May 2017
- Last date to pay application Fees: 23 May 2017
- RBI Officers Phase-I Online Examination: 17 June 2017
- RBI Officers Phase-II Online Examination: 7 July 2017