RBI Recruitment 2018 For Security Guards | 270 Vacancies On 30 November 2018 @ Across India
RBI Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment Name||RBI ( Reserve Bank Of India)|
|Job Role||Security Guards|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||30 November 2018|
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are eligible.
- Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2018. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limits (As on 01.11.2018): 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
RBI Recruitment SG – List of Vacancies: 270 Posts
|Location||No. of Posts|
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment Security Guard 2018:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature.
- From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared.
- These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank. They will also have to undergo the pre-recruitment medical test.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||30 minutes|
|General English||30||25 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||30||25 minutes|
- Rs.50/- (No fee for Staff candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Commencement of online registration of application: 9 November 2018
- Closure of online registration of application: 30 November 2018
- Online Fee Payment: 9 November 2018 to 30 November 2018
- Date of Online Examination: In the month of December 2018/January 2019