Redhat Recruitment 2018 For Technical Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Pune
Redhat Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Associate Technical Support Engineer Trainee, you will help the team focus on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to create new solutions and customer offerings.
- You will also receive on-the-job training, including an introduction to Red Hat’s offerings like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and related technologies including virtualization, storage, clustering, cloud, and satellite, as well as soft skills training and troubleshooting.
- This role has the potential to convert into a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
- Graduate within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology (computer science or IT), science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications with overall 60% marks in engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, or overall 70% marks in engineering for non-RHCE candidates
- Basic understanding of Linux, UNIX, and open source
- Familiarity with the C language and development tools like GCC
- Knowledge of networking and UNIX-like services and concepts
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus