Reliance Jio Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee On Feb 2017 @ Across India
|Company Name||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Jio is not just a telecom network, it is an entire ecosystem that allows Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This ecosystem consists of powerful broadband networks, useful applications, best-in-class services and smart devices distributed to every doorstep in India. Jio’s media offerings include the most comprehensive libraries and programs of recorded and live music, sports, live and catch up television, movies and events. Jio is about creating connected intelligence for 6 billion global minds to unleash the power of a young nation. We are all set to change the way people work, play, learn and live.
Reliance Jio Careers-Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- B.E/B.Tech-Freshers Graduates
- Learn the respective business of their role.
- Learn & execute the roles of selected business function.
- Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the
- Develop as an independent business analyst.
- Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium or long
Reliance Jio Careers-Business Manager Trainee & Management Trainee:
- MBA (with Graduation in Engineering)
- Identify problems affecting Customer experience and value
- Analyse problems and determine cause of the problems
- Develop solutions in consultation with the people involved in the process
- Evaluate the solutions and recommend final solution
- Explain the solution and gain buy-in of all the stakeholders
- Implement the solution
Graduate Engineer Trainee
<a href="https://careers.jio acheter cialis ligne france.com/frmjobdescription.aspx?JBTITLE=lzXH7MM6OhzxQs5Lkpa4JA==&jbID=mKwJ7rQfNo/a+X5oLxHK7A==&funcCode=huP1kHl8mfE=” class=”simplebtn black” target=”_blank”>Apply Now
Business Manager Trainee