Rivigo Off Campus Drive 2018 For Tech Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech On 15 September 2018 @ Gurugram
Rivigo Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 3.85 LPA|
|Job Role||Tech Support Engineer|
|Last Date||13 September 2018|
|Venue date||15 September 2018|
- Your role would be to make the product successful with user by providing product support, technical training and constantly engaging with users to provide a pipeline of feedback back to the product managers to make product better.
- Writing Shell scripts and SQL queries for automation
- Mainly involves in Application performance monitoring, API performance monitoring, User
- Support, Resolving Issues and Reporting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues escalated from end users.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience in disk management, memory management and process management and file system issues.
- Problem solving and User acceptance testing.
- 2018 Batch – B.Tech/B.E
- Good Academics
- Excellent pH Score