SAIL Recruitment 2018 For Management Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | 382 Posts On 21 February 2018 @ Across India
SAIL Recruitment 2018 For Management Trainee
|Company Name||Sail Recruitment|
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Technical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||21 February 2018|
- Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining.
- The requisite qualification should have been acquired through a regular/ full time course from Universities / Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Govt. for the purpose.
Age Limit(As on 01.02.2018): 18-28 years.Relaxation as per govt policy
SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018-Eligible GATE Papers:
SAIL will be recruiting Management Trainees (Technical) in the following 6 engineering disciplines from GATE 2018. For Management Trainee (Technical) posts in SAIL, candidates having degree in related disciplines as per relevant GATE paper given below can apply against the respective discipline.
|Discipline||GATE 2018 Code|
Medical Standards for SAIL Jobs(Management Trainee):
Candidates should be of sound physique, free from any physical defect. Medical standards
stipulate minimum requirements of Weight 45 kg; Height 155 cm; Myopia and Hypermetropia, if any, not to exceed ± 4.00 in each eye and no squint or colour blindness, partial or full, with normal hearing. Suitable relaxation in height and weight will be given to female candidates. In case of persons with disability, only orthopedically disabled candidates with OA or OL disability can apply.
- Starting date for Submitting online application: 1st February 2018
- Closing date for Submitting online application: 21st February 2018
- Dates of GATE Examination: 3rd, 4th, 10th, & 11th February 2018