Sapient Off Campus Drive 2018 For Trainee Technology/Trainee Production Support | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Bangalore
Sapient Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA/Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Technology/Trainee Production Support|
- As an Associate in Technology, you will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Core branches) 2017 batch candidates only.
- Want to grow with-and beyond-the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Are solutions oriented, structured, open to travel and have excellent client-facing and communication capabilities
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the global markets’ ever-changing nature and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
Eligible streams are
- Computer Science or equivalent branch
- Information Technology(IT) or Information Science(IS) or Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- 18 months(If the candidate breaches the contract, the compensation he/she will have to pay is Rs 1.5Lakhs)
Trainee Production Support:
- The candidate will act as the Production Support person for our shareholder services (ISS) application.
- The candidate has to work with existing Production Support team member to understand the day-to-day coverage provided by Prod Support.
- The ISS Support team is responsible for an application that records Investor information and transactions, and also automates fee calculations for NAV Accounting.
- Support role involves dealing with issues that level one Support team have escalated.
- The job will be to identify the exact change that is required (procedural, data change, bug fix or new development).
- The candidate will also work with the Business and Technology teams to help define the requirements for new projects and verify that the delivered functionality meets those requirements.
- 2017 (B.Tech/B.E.,MCA) with no backlogs & 60 % throughout.
- Excellent Communication and Team skills.
- Excellent Client Management.
- Understanding on Investment Banking/Commodities domain
- Flexibility to work in UK/ US Shifts (24*5)
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Business Knowledge: Financial services domain experience would be a plus.
Trainee TechnologyApply Now
Trainee Production SupportApply Now