Sapient Off Campus Drive 2018 For Trainee Production Support | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Bangalore
Sapient Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Production Support|
- The candidate will act as the Production Support person for our shareholder services (ISS) application.
- The candidate has to work with existing Production Support team member to understand the day-to-day coverage provided by Prod Support.
- The ISS Support team is responsible for an application that records Investor information and transactions, and also automates fee calculations for NAV Accounting.
- Support role involves dealing with issues that level one Support team have escalated.
- The job will be to identify the exact change that is required (procedural, data change, bug fix or new development).
- The candidate will also work with the Business and Technology teams to help define the requirements for new projects and verify that the delivered functionality meets those requirements.
- 2017 (B.Tech/B.E.,MCA) with no backlogs & 60 % throughout.
- Excellent Communication and Team skills.
- Excellent Client Management.
- Understanding on Investment Banking/Commodities domain
- Flexibility to work in UK/ US Shifts (24*5)
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Business Knowledge: Financial services domain experience would be a plus.