SBI PO Recruitment 2018 For Probationary Officers | Any Degree | 2000 Vacancies On 13 May 2018 @ Across India
SBI PO Recruitment 2018
|ompany Name||SBI ( State Bank Of India)|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||13 May 2018|
SBI PO 2018 – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age limit(As on 01.04.2018):
- 21 to 30 years (i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive))
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 Years
SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination is one hour examination consisting of 100 marks and having following sections.
|Part||No of Questions/Marks|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination have two part of examination one is Objective type and another one is descriptive type.Objective type have 200 marks and descriptive type has 50 marks.The both the section will be conducted in online.
(i) Objective Test: The objective type test is 3 hours test and its consist of four following sections which given below
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The descriptive test will be English Letter Writing & Essay.This part have 50 marks and 30 minutes will be allocated for this.Candidates need to secure qualified cutoff mark in this section which is allocated by the bank.
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question.The negative marks will be one fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination(Phase-I) not considered.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
SBI PO 2018 – Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 18.06.2018 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main 04.08.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result 01.11.2018